- Checks if the item’s or expression’s value is present/absent in an array.
- When the data source is a device/item group, the event is stateless. It arises every time the condition is true, no matter which value of an event was previously. See Stateless comparison.
- This feature is available since the version. This method might be used for all types, which can be compared for equality.
- The scene is triggered when the condition of the specified operation is satisfied.
- operation checks if the item’s or expression’s value is present in the array.
- operation checks if the item’s or expression’s value is absent in the array.