- The comparison method allows comparing values of the same value type using chosen comparator. For any value types, it supports at least two comparators: and . For those value types, that support ordering and have operation defined, the also supports comparators: , , , .
- This event arises when the of an item/expression corresponds to a condition set in this block for the first time. In the case, when the change doesn’t lead to comparison result change, the event won’t be raised.
- An or type can be used instead of a constant item value. Type of value in an expression/item should match to the value type of block.
- The method fixes the value type of values it can compare. In case, when the data source (item, expression) value type has changed and stops correspond to the value set in the block, the event will stop working.
- When the data source is a device/item group, the event is stateless. It arises every time the condition is true, no matter which value of an event was previously. See Stateless comparison.