- The LATCH unary function holds the state forever after the child event becomes . It then can be reset by external action.
- When an child event of a LATCH function becomes , the latch function also becomes . Then, it stays in true state, no matter what is happening to the latched child event.
- The latched event can be unlatched in the following ways:
- The Latch function is placed in an AND operator, and the AND operator becomes due to some other child of this AND operator.
- The scenes service restart.
- hub.scenes.block.status.reset API command with the block identifier is received.
- The resetLatch action pointing to that function is called.
- If a Latch is unlatched, the function Latch becomes , but its child event stays in its present condition.