- This broadcast is sent by the hub when an item linked/registered to a device is created or updated.
- An item is a device capability that we interact with when using a device.
Basic item command flow:
- Choose the attribute (item) you want to apply to the device from https://developer.mios.com/api/hub/items/item-names/items/
- Choose an option (enumeration) for the item from https://developer.mios.com/api/hub/items/value-enumerations/item-enumerations/ (where applicable)
- Make sure the item uses the correct value type from the list at https://developer.mios.com/api/hub/items/value-types/item-value-types/
- Apply the attribute (item) using the commands at https://developer.mios.com/api/hub/items/api/items-commands/